Wash and Care
Taking care of your garments properly will enhance the life of your favorite items.
Here are some tips:
1. Always follow the instructions on the individual care label of each product.
2. Wash our garments with a maximum temperature of 40°C. Although, washing in cold water (no warmer than 30°C) is better for your clothes and the environment.
3. Wash with an organic mild detergent.
4. Ideally use a washing bag for your intimates when laundering them. This protects the fabric and minimizes the risk of damage to delicate items.
5. Do not tumble dry our products. This might damage the material. Instead, let them dry naturally. It saves energy too!